List of schemes by Modi government
The government of India creates government schemes to address the social and economic well-being of the country's population.
These programmes are critical in addressing many of the socioeconomic issues that plague Indian culture, thus everyone should be aware of them.
Knowing about all of the government's programmes is one thing, but candidates must also understand why they exist. Candidates have a higher chance of getting good grades if they read the purpose of each scheme listed below.
1. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a National Mission on Financial Inclusion that takes an integrated approach to ensure that all households in the country have access to banking services.
2. Make in India: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the "Make in India" campaign, which aims to facilitate investment, foster innovation, strengthen intellectual property protection, and build the best manufacturing infrastructure in the world.
'Make in India' has designated 25 industrial, infrastructure, and service sectors for which detailed data is available.
3. Swachh Bharat Mission: As a national movement, the Swachh Bharat Mission was launched across the country. By October 2nd, 2019, the movement hopes to have achieved its objective of a "Clean India." The government of India's most important sanitation effort is the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
4. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: The goal of this programme is to educate girls so that they can become socially and financially self-sufficient.
5. Atal Pension Yojana: The Atal Pension Yojana is a universal pension scheme for those who work in the unorganised sector, such as maids, gardeners, and delivery boys. The former Swavalamban Yojana, which was not well received by the public, was replaced by this scheme.
6. Digital India Mission: The Digital India Mission is the government of India's flagship programme, with the goal of transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
7. Maan-dhan Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi: It is a voluntary and contributing pension plan that provides the following benefits to the subscriber:
I Minimum Assured Pension: After reaching the age of 60, each PM-SYM subscriber would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- each month.
(ii) Family Pension: If a subscriber dies while receiving a pension, the beneficiary's spouse is entitled to receive 50% of the beneficiary's pension as a family pension. Only a spouse is eligible for a family pension.
8. Gold Monetisation Scheme: The Government of India launched the Gold Monetisation Scheme in 2015, which allows people to deposit gold in any form in a GMS account and earn interest as the price of gold rises.
9. PM CARES Fund (Prime Minister's Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund): Prime Minister Narendra Modi established this public charitable trust. This national trust was established with the goal of dealing with troubled and horrific circumstances like as COVID-19 in the future. PM CARES was launched on March 28, 2020, under the presidency of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Defense Minister, and Finance Minister serving as ex-officio Trustees.
10. Aarogya Setu: The Indian government took the lead in combating the Coronavirus pandemic. Through an app called Aarogya Setu, it launched a mobile application to raise awareness of COVID 19 among Indian population. The National Informatics Centre (NIC), which is part of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, created the Aarogya Setu smartphone app. Visit the above-mentioned Aarogya Setu page for further details.
11. Ayushman Bharat: Ayushman Bharat is a health-care scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2018. With nearly 50 crore beneficiaries, it is the world's largest government-funded healthcare programme. PM-JAY and HWCs are two sub-missions of the Ayushman Bharath programme.
Pradhan Mantri Pradhan Mantri Pradhan Mantri Prad The Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), formerly known as the National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS), would include financial protection for secondary and tertiary healthcare services.
The goal of Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs) is to improve access to low-cost, high-quality healthcare at the primary level. In the website mentioned above, you can learn more about Ayushman Bharat.
12. UMANG – Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance is a mobile application launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide citizens with secure access to a variety of government services through a single platform. UMANG is a significant component of the government's Digital India project, which aims to make all traditional offline government services available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week through a single unified app.
13. Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spirituality Augmentation Drive (PRASAD). In the year 2015, the Ministry of Tourism introduced the Scheme. The PRASAD Scheme aims to provide a holistic religious tourist experience by integrating the development of pilgrimage places in a prioritised, planned, and sustainable manner. PRASAD (Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spirituality Augmentation Drive) focuses on the development of pilgrimages.
14. Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan – The scheme (which means "self-reliant India scheme") is the name given to the Union Government's full-fledged economic stimulus package. It was created with the goal of making people self-sufficient and overcoming the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic.
The National Digital Health Mission (NDHM) is a government-led initiative that aims to improve The mission, which began on August 15, 2020, intends to develop an integrated healthcare system that connects practitioners and patients digitally by providing them with real-time health records.
16:30 PM Bharat Atmanirbhar Swasth
16:30 PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana (Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana) - The project aims to strengthen primary, secondary, and tertiary health-care systems, as well as existing national institutions and establish new ones, in order to detect and treat new and emerging diseases.
17. National Infrastructure Pipeline Project – This is a social and economic infrastructure project that began in 2019 with the goal of improving citizens' overall quality of life. The NIP will address all of the critical variables that will assist India in meeting its goal of being a $5 trillion economy by 2025.
The road to success in government and bank exams is littered with challenges, but it is not an insurmountable one. Success can be achieved by practising with mock tests and brushing up on study materials on a daily basis.
Narendra modi schemes list pdf
Many new projects have been introduced by the Modi government for the growth of the country and its citizens. This collection of government programmes is crucial for UPSC:
schemes launched by modi government from 2014 to 2021
Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
Pradhan Mantri SVANidhi Scheme
Savya Shiksha Abhiyaan
Rashtriya Gokul Mission
Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme
PM FME – Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme
Kapila Kalam Program
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
National Digital Health Mission
Solar Charkha Mission
Sahakar Pragya Initiative
Integrated Processing Development Scheme
Housing for All Scheme
Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
Fame India Scheme
Nai Roshni Scheme
Swadesh Darshan Scheme
National Water Mission
National Nutrition Mission
Operation Greens Scheme
Deep Ocean Mission
PM-KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan
New Jal Shakti Ministry
Jan Dhan Yojana
Skill India Mission
Make in India
Swachh Bharat Mission
Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme – Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
PM Mudra Yojna
Atal Pension Yojana
Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Digital India Mission
Gold Monetization Scheme
Setu Bhartam Yojana
Stand Up India
Prime Minister Ujjwala Plan
National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG)
Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABY)
Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES)
UMANG – Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance
PRASAD Scheme – Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spirituality Augmentation Drive
Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)
Shramev Jayate Yojana
Smart Cities Mission
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH)
National Beekeeping & Honey Mission (NBHM)
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
Remission of Duties and Taxes on Exported Products (RoDTEP) Scheme
Unique Land Parcel Identification Number (ULPIN) Scheme
eSanjeevani Programme (Online OPD)
Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana
YUVA Scheme for Young Authors
Ethanol Blended Petrol (EBP) Programme
Scheme for Adolescent Girls (SAG)